The goal and purpose of the program is to workshop who you are as a writer, what you write and how you write what you write.
Some of the things you will get out of this program:
- identify your writing strengths and what are the things that need work
- develop your skills that best suit your writing style
- develop you, the human, as the writer you are
- understand who you are as a writer and create a writing rhythm that suits your style (and not apologize for who you are as a writer)
- hone in on your writing style through practice and investigation
- overcome blocks. Find the trigger points that propel you forward instead of holding you back
- create material (outlines, beats sheet, loglines, query letters, chapters, scenes, synopsis, one/two pagers, etc.) that will keep you on track
- and more
*All with feedback and discussion with CK Love of how to move forward with your WIP.
**CK works with authors and screenwriters.
LET'S TALK! Book a 15min zoom call with CK, and see how this process can work for you.
Book a discovery call with CK Love
(When you book a time to chat, you can let me know if you prefer to use only audio or use video.
As well, there is an email address provided so you can ask your questions. However, I suggest speaking together.)
All programs, classes, and workshops held on ZOOM. All sessions are private one-on-ones.
THE RADIANT WRITER
"I have been working with CK for several months now, which has brought to light some deep insights into my artistic process and my true creative focus. The more we work together to uncover blocks interfering with accessing my authentic voice..." read further in Testimonials
The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently. ~ Pema Chodron